Sophie Delaporte – Portfolio
A smiling gaze, a cheerful voice. Occasionally a shadow passes, rapidly and imperceptibly, before the light returns. Sophie Delaporte’s works are like her, sunny and vibrant, as well as so much more.
Photographer of the extreme
– Portfolio – Mark FisherPhotographer of the extreme Adventure-seeker, top-level athlete, capturer of emotions… Mark Fisher pushes all the limits to reveal the world’s most inaccessible beauty. What sparked your vocation as a photographer?Enfant, je me baladais toujours avec une petite « diapo » dans ma poche et je regardais le monde à travers, comme […]
– Portfolio – Émelin Dupieux “Apollo landing” is the name of the incredible image that propelled the 15-year-old photographer from the Ardèche to win the prestigious “Wildlife Photographer of the Year” competition organized by the Natural History Museum in London. How did your passion for photography come about? My father works in a nature park. […]
Sabato Visconti’s digital accidents
Sabato Visconti liberates the unpredictable beauty of digital accidents.
Luis Cavaco – Photographer
– Portfolio – Louis Cavaco“I do not capture the passing image, but that which I wish to see” With an eye that is as much that of a photographer as a designer, Luis Cavaco captures urban reality, expressing powerful lines, esthetic accidents, structured beauty and infinite poetry. What made you get involved in photography?During my […]
Laurent Baheux – Wild beauty
In the manner of a portrait painter, Laurent Baheux photographs individual animals at the heart of their natural environment.
Tejal Patni, dizzying color adventures
Tejal Patni is a Dubai-based Indian photographer and producer whose hypnotic universe is infused with Bollywood in uences… Mind your eyes!
– Portfolio – Chloé Bolloréand her original works Chloé Bolloré is a sparkling, dynamic and creative young woman. She makes pictures composed of photos forming image mosaics that can be perceived on two levels. From a distance, one sees a given face or figure, while a close-up look reveals hundreds of small photos. Her distinctive […]
Joe Bunni Oceans of emotion
– Portfolio – Joe BunniOceans of emotions A qualified DENTIST by profession, passionate photographer and champion of the underwater world, Joe Bunni returns from his expeditions with breathtaking images demonstrating wild BEAUTY and raising awareness of its fragility. In 2011, he received the highly prestigious BBC Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year award for his […]
Exhilarating ideas, voluptuous colors, along with humor, pleasure and the use of light to sculpt scenes like Renaissance paintings… Daniela Jeremijevic’s dreams know no bounds and she shares them while displaying a voracious appetite for life. Mmm!